A big #change11 is sharing educational materials. Note to self, this could be a long and interesting study:
Now I am thinking of the subject “sharing educational materials”.
In this MOOC we did share, how about massive sharing educational materials by all teachers.
- Do schools have a property right on educational materials that is made by teachers? (law)
- And if so is that right? (ethics)
- Who pays the bill? (economics)
- Why do teachers not share? (psychology and sociology, law)
- My country wants to be a knowledge economy, how does sharing knowledge fit into a knowledge economy?
- and more questions to come.
The #change11 tag did insert itself. Kind of habituation of my computer.